Was born 3 august 1974 in Siberian city Irkutsk, Russia
He has graduated the Irkutsk theatre college.
At the age of 25 years old he have moved to Moscow to work in the capital.
Author of plays: “July”, “Genesis ©ц2”, “Oxygen”, “Valentine's Day”, “The City Where I Am”, “Dreams”. Ivan Vyrypayev's plays were staged in more than twenty theatres all over the world. Author of the book “13 Texts Written in Autumn”, published by «Vremya» publishing house.
Scriptwriter – filmography:
“Euphoria”, “Bunker”, “The Other District”, “Antonina Looked Back”, “Bucharest 68”, “Bumer 2”.
* Winner of the «Golden Mask» Award (the highest theatrical award in Russia)
* Winner of the Presidential Council Prize "For the Contribution to the Russian Literature"
* Winner of the «Triumph» Award
* Winner of the Volodin Festival «Five Evenings» Award as "The Hope of Russian Drama"
* Winner of the International New Drama Festival Award
* Winner of the International "Contact" Theatre Festival Award, Poland.
In an amazingly beautiful place, on the bank of the wide Don, in a remote, half-destroyed village, surrounded by only steppe for hundreds of miles, a real drama takes place. An unexpected passionate love between a young man and a married woman literally destroys the lives of not only the main characters, but also their close ones. More