Last update: 19th March 2019
The user agrees that trigon-film processes personal data in accordance with this declaration when using the website.
Tel. +41 - 056 430 12 30 email@example.com
Managing director: Walter Ruggle
Commercial Register Number: CHE-101.514.213
2. Data collection when visiting the website
When you visit our website, your browser automatically sends information to the server of our website. This information is temporarily stored in a log file. The following information is collected without your intervention: Name of the accessed Internet page, your IP address, date and time of access, website from which access is made (referrer URL), browser used and name and version of your browser and operating system.
These data will be processed by us for the following purposes:
- Ensuring a smooth connection of the website,
- Ensure a comfortable use of our website,
- Evaluation of system security and stability
- for other administrative purposes
We use so-called session cookies exclusively to be able to guarantee the following functions of our website:
- Saving articles in the shopping cart of the online shop
- Remembering the login of a user account
- Storage of your language preferences
We also use tracking tools to improve our website. You will find more information on this in the section "Tracking Tools".
c) Subscription to our newsletter
If you have expressly consented, we will use your e-mail address to send you our newsletter. Hereafter we inform you about the contents of our newsletter as well as the registration, dispatch and statistical evaluation procedure and your rights of objection. By subscribing to our newsletter you agree to the receipt and the described procedures.
Contents and registration procedure
Our newsletters contain information about films distributed by trigon-film in theatres, on DVD and online as well as information about film events. The registration for our newsletter takes place in a so-called double opt-in procedure, so after registration you will additionally receive an e-mail in which you will be asked to confirm your registration. Only with this confirmation is your registration for the trigon-film newsletter complete. Subscriptions to the newsletter are logged in order to be able to prove the registration process in accordance with legal requirements. This includes the storage of the login and confirmation time, as well as the IP address.
Use of service “Mailchimp” for sending out newsletters:
The newsletter is sent via the "MailChimp" newsletter distribution platform of the US provider Rocket Science Group. The e-mail addresses of our newsletter recipients are stored on the servers of MailChimp in the USA. MailChimp uses this information for sending and evaluating the newsletter on our behalf and does not use the data of our newsletter recipients to contact them or pass the data on to third parties. MailChimp is certified under the US-EU data protection agreement "Privacy Shield" and thus commits itself to comply with EU data protection regulations. In addition, we have concluded a "data processing agreement" with MailChimp, which obliges MailChimp to protect our users' data. The data protection regulations of MailChimp can be viewed here: https://mailchimp.com/legal/privacy/
You can unsubscribe from our newsletter at any time, for example via a link at the end of each newsletter. Alternatively, you can send your unsubscribe request at any time to firstname.lastname@example.org This means that your consents to sending via MailChimp and the statistical analyses expire.
d) Use of the form “Book a film” for film screenings
We offer the possibility to send a request for a film presentation via a form. Some information about the venue, film and contact details of the organizer as well as a valid e-mail address are required so that we know from whom the request originates and so that we can answer the request. The data will be processed for the purpose of contacting you with your explicit consent.
e) Playing trailers
3. Data collection when using the online shop
With your explicit consent and for your benefit we store manually or automatically recorded personal data, such as for example:
- Name and surname
- Home address
- Telephone number(s)
- email address
- Items in shopping cart
- Order sin the online shop (article, delivery address, remarks, time, method of payment and further entries)
- Language preferences
- Date and origin of account activity (registration, login)
This data is required for:
- Processing of orders in the online shop
- Simplification of operation
- Fraud protection
4. Data sharing
Your personal data will not be passed on to third parties except for the following purposes:
- All credit card data is stored and processed via secure connections by the payment service provider SIX Payment Services. We never process or store credit card information on our servers.
- We may share your personal information when necessary to comply with laws and regulations.
We use the tracking measures listed below to ensure that our website is designed and continuously optimised to meet requirements. On the other hand, we use the tracking measures in order to record the use of our website statistically and to evaluate it internally for the purpose of optimising our offer.
The respective data processing purposes and data categories can be found in the corresponding tracking tools.
a) Google Analytics
We use the Google Analytics service. In this context, pseudonymised user profiles are created and cookies are used. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website such as
- browser type/version,
- operating system used,
- referrer URL (the previously visited page),
- host name of the accessing computer (IP address),
- time of the server request,
are transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. The information is used to evaluate the use of the website, to compile reports on the website activities and to provide further services associated with the use of the website and the Internet for the purposes of market research and demand-oriented design of these Internet pages. This information may also be transferred to third parties if this is required by law or if third parties process this data on behalf of the company. Under no circumstances will your IP address be merged with other data from Google. The IP addresses are anonymized so that an assignment is not possible (IP masking).
You can also prevent the collection of data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) and the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing a browser add-on (https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en).
Further information on data protection in connection with Google Analytics can be found in the Google Analytics Help (https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=en).
b) Facebook Pixel
The trigon-film website uses the remarketing function "Custom Audiences" of Facebook Inc. "("Facebook"). So-called tracking pixels are integrated on our pages. This function is used to present interest-based advertisements ("Facebook ads") to visitors to this website when they visit the social network Facebook. For this purpose, Facebook's remarketing tag has been implemented on this website. This tag establishes a direct connection to the Facebook servers when you visit the website. The information that you have visited this website is transmitted to the Facebook server and Facebook assigns this information to your personal Facebook user account.
You can find the data protection statement for Facebook with more detailed information on the collection and use of your data by Facebook and on your rights and options for protecting your privacy in this regard in Facebook's data protection information at https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/ Alternatively, you can deactivate the remarketing function "Custom Audiences" at https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads#=. You must be logged in to Facebook to do this.
6. Rights of those concerned
You have the right:
- to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you may request information about the purposes of processing, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, deletion, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of appeal, the origin of your data, if these have not been collected by us, and the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information on their details;
- to immediately request the correction of incorrect personal data stored with us or to request the completion of the very same;
- to request the deletion of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfil a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims;
- to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data if you dispute the accuracy of the data, if the processing is unlawful but you refuse its deletion and we no longer need the data, but if you need it to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or if you have filed an objection against the processing;
- to receive the personal data you have provided to us in a structured, current and machine-readable format or to request its transfer to another person responsible;
- to revoke your consent to us at any time. As a result, we are no longer allowed to continue processing data based on this consent in the future and
- to complain to a regulatory agency. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or our office.
7. Right of objection
If your personal data is processed on the basis of legitimate interests, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data if there are reasons for this arising from your particular situation or if the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which we will implement without specifying a particular situation.
If you wish to exercise your right of revocation or objection, simply send an e-mail to email@example.com
8. Data security
We use the most common SSL (Secure Socket Layer) method in connection with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser. Usually this is a 256 bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we use 128-bit v3 technology instead. Whether a single page of our website is transmitted in encrypted form is indicated by the closed display of the key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser.
We also use suitable technical and organisational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or unauthorised access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
9. Up-to-dateness and amendment of this data protection declaration
This data protection declaration is currently valid and has the status as of March 2019.
Due to the further development of our website and offers above or due to changed legal or official requirements, it may become necessary to change this data protection declaration. You can call up and print out the current data protection declaration at any time on the www.trigon-film.org website.